- Reviews the mail for all HOA’s to separate accounts payable from accounts receivable items.
- Performs monthly mailing of all dues statements. Tracks all members for delinquency.
- Processes payment for accounts payable and deposits all accounts receivable. Reconciles all balance sheet accounts each month including all types of cash accounts and investments.
- Records all required journal entries each month and closes the general ledgers.
- Prepares monthly financial statements for all HOA’s for review by Director of Finance and the HOA Director.
- Provides on request financial information and analysis to any HOA board member.
- Attends all board meetings.
- Processes bank reconciliations, worker compensation audits, annual audits.
- Prepares 1099 spreadsheets.
- Responds to condo owner, board member, and management company requests.
- Assists with budget preparation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accounting or Finance degree required.
- Knowledge of Accounting general ledger procedures and practices including A/P&A/R.
- Good problem solving abilities with strong customer service orientation and excellent analytical, communication, and business acumen skills.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Intermediate to advance typing and computer skills to work in Microsoft Office such as- Excel, Word, PowerPoint required. Property management software experience, a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to rotate holidays/weekends to assist with night audit and change distribution as needed.
- Ability to sit at a computer/phone for entire shift
- Ability to lift/move up to 20 lbs
- Ability to work in a busy environment
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)