- Provide top-quality customer service to guests and servers
- Assist with server station set up
- Assist with food & beverage service
- Be knowledgeable of bar and food menus/services
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas and dining area
- Bus area and restock condiments as needed
- Clean dining area and service stations at the end of the shift
- Sweep, vacuum, mop the dining room at the end of service. Sweep patio/balcony, if applicable.
- Assist with trash removal
- Refill ice bins as needed
- Refill guest drinks at table
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel as needed
- Must be able to carry up to 30 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occaisionally
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)