- Be the point of communication between servers/bartenders and cooks
- Place food orders and all garnishes/condiments on tray/plate for delivery
- Prepare finishing touches on desserts as ordered
- Assist with stocking of condiments, garnishes, etc.
- Assist with food delivery as needed
- Be knowledgeable of food menus/services
- Maintain cleanliness of server kitchen area
- Assist with trash removal as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel as needed
- Must be able to carry up to 30 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occaisionally
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)