- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services.
- Must be able to work in an on call/flexible schedule as needed
- Must be self-motivated to work independently as needed.
- Must have troubleshooting, problem resolution and critical thinking skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1 year technical degree or 1 year associated experience, preferred
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and stoop
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions including inclement weather and high humidity
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)