- Provide consistent and thorough daily cleaning of all public areas
- Daily clean outdoor smoker urns
- Daily clean and sanitize all public restrooms
- Clean elevator floors and walls and touch up as often as possible, vacuum tracks as needed
- Clean stairs daily to include sweeping and mopping
- Clean all glass doors and windows in lobbies as assigned
- Sweep, mop, and dust offices and common areas as assigned
- Empty all trash cans during shift, 3 times per day (first thing in AM, prior to lunch, and prior to leaving for the day)
- Pick up trash and sweep curbs around buildings
- Place work orders for maintenance issues in all areas of the property
- Follow chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and know the safety precautions they advise
- Know where eyewash stations are located, and keep them maintained
- Respond to guests with a cheerful and helpful attitude
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a positive, customer-oriented demeanor
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use a broom, mop, vacuum cleaner, blower
- Must be able to climb/stand on ladder as needed
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)