- Greet and seat guests; present menus to guests
- Observe tables and keep track of clean, dirty and occupied tables
- Bus tables and vacuum floors as the need arises.
- Take guest information and quote wait times as accurately as possible when tables are not immediately available
- Clean, organize and stock menus at the hostess area
- Check restrooms for neatness and supplies and request custodial services as needed
- Answer telephone and all questions regarding the menu and restaurant
- Interact with guests as they enter and leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience
- Perform other assigned duties as needed
- Excellent verbal communication skills with guests and good phone etiquette
- Ability to read, write and determine wait time based on procedures.
- Ability to visually scan the restaurant for table readiness (such as how long a table might be ready for another seating)
- Some computer/technology knowledge required.
- Ability to stand/walk during entire shift
- Ability to reach, bend and stoop
- Ability to carry 20 pound high chairs several times during a shift over a medium distance
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)