THE BEACH CLUB ICE CREAM ATTENDANT
Job Description: Ensure all guests receive superior shopping and dining experiences at the Village Mercantile and Creamery. Greet all guests in a cheerful and courteous manner and provide attentive and cordial service.
- Greet and assist guests promptly.
- Follow proper sanitation standards.
- Prepare ice cream menu orders
- Assist in answering telephone and assisting guests with information regarding the Beach Club and services
- Ring purchases up correctly and follow proper check/cash handling procedures.
- Stock and merchandise store supplies as needed
- Assist in inventory management
- Perform work duties in both the retail shop and ice cream shop.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store to required standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn on-site point of sales system
- Prior ice cream/retail experience is a plus!
- Ability to stand/walk during entire shift
- Ability to reach, bend and stoop
- Ability to scoop ice cream
- Ability to lift/move up to 20 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder as needed
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.