- Perform requested services by appointment
- Maintain cleanliness/sanitation of salon area
- Assist with product inventory
- Recommend salon products to guests
- Assist in stocking /merchandising products as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent guest service skills required
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have State of Alabama Cosmetology License required
- Minimum of 1 year prior spa/salon experience, preferred
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)