- Perform preventative maintenance as required.
- Complete assigned daily work orders to include tasks such as plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, etc.
- Perform daily/weekly inspections
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent oral/written communication skills required
- Working knowledge in two or more fields required
- Minimum of 1 year prior maintenance experience, required
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be able to stand/walk for entire shift.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel
- Must be able to work in outside weather conditions.
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)