THE BEACH CLUB HOUSEKEEPING INSPECTOR
Job Description: Responsible for insuring all assigned guest areas are clean according to the Service Excellence standards established by Spectrum Resorts. Inspect work and investigate guest and owner concerns pertaining to cleanliness of rooms.
- Insure all assigned rooms are cleaned, maintained, and equipped according to Spectrum standards.
- Maintain and control proper use of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Keep storage rooms neat and clean.
- Report all problems or questions to management.
- Offer assistance to guests/owners in a courteous manner.
- Be aware of and support emergency and safety procedures.
- Assist housekeepers and inspectors as needed.
- Insure daily paperwork is turned in and work orders are entered for maintenance needed in units.
- Assist with cleaning duties as needed.
- Interact with other departments to assure guest/owners receive excellent customer service.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by Management
- Must possess excellent oral/written skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment and motivate team
- Ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail orientated
- Ability to stand/walk during entire shift
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and kneel
- Ability to climb/stand on ladder/step stool as needed
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate vacuum, mop, broom and other cleaning equipment
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)