TURQUOISE PLACE HOT TUB TECHNICIAN
Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of hot tubs in accordance with the Baldwin County and Spectrum Resorts standards.
- Performs chemical checks in a safe manner to insure required levels are maintained.
- Responsible for draining/refilling hot tubs as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of cleanliness of tubs.
- Responsible for performing minor repairs such as replacing pillow mounts, cover clips, etc.
- Responsible for mopping out of each unit entered.
- Ability to perform other assigned duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent hospitality skills
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in wet or dry conditions.
- Must be able to work in outside inclement and hot weather conditions
- Be able to stand/walk for the entire shift.
- Must be able to work in small tight places as needed.
- Must be able to stoop, bend or kneel.
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)