THE BEACH CLUB POOL TECHNICIAN
Responsible for the overall maintenance and appearance of all pools in accordance with the Baldwin County Health Department and Spectrum Resorts' standards. Duities include checking pool chemicals, working on pumps and filters, draining and refilling tubs/pools as needed. Must be able to work with pool chemicals in a safe manner. Must have a good understanding of plumbing and electrical. Ability to perform other assigned duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain proper water chemistry to include calibration and adjustment of chemical controllers
- Test water quality using the reagent test kit. Monitor pools to include reading the color chart to insure water quality.
- Maintain pool operation records in accordance with the Baldwin County Health Department.
- Vacuum and skim pools as needed.
- Assist in filter/pump maintenance and repair as needed.
- Perform other assigned duties as needed.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) certificate required or the ability to obtain one after start date
- Must be able to work early morning prior to daylight hours
- Must be able to work independently without supervision if needed
- Must have excellent hospitality skills
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in wet or dry conditions.
- Be able to work in outside inclement and hot weather conditions
- Be able to stand, stoop, bend, walk for the entire shift.
- Be able to work in small tight places.
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)