THE BEACH CLUB FRONT DESK AGENT
Front Desk Agents are responsible for creating the first impression of WORLD CLASS SERVICE for our guests. We are looking for enthusiastic team members to assist guests with the highest level of customer service by welcoming them to our resort and providing necessary information for an unforgettable vacation. Responsibilities include checking guests in/out,assisting guests with resort information and inquiries and ensuring overall customer satisfaction while providing prompt and courteous customer service to all guests.
- Prepare arrival information to include key packets, etc.
- Check guests in/out and share resort and local information.
- Assist guests with issues and problem resolution.
- Answer calls and assist guests with reservation inquiries and questions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have above average computer skills with Microsoft Office programs knowledge and the ability to learn property-specific systems.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to in a team environment
- Must have excellent guest service and problem resolution skills.
- Prior Front Desk experience a plus!
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and stoop
- Must be able to move/lift up to 25 lbs.
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)