TURQUOISE PLACE HOUSEKEEPER
Job Description: Clean and supply all assigned guest rooms according to the WORLD CLASS SERVICE standards established by Spectrum Resorts. Come work on one property and use our provided cleaning supplies and clean linen earning excellent pay!
- Clean assigned rooms according to set standards to include kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, balconies
- Maintain and control proper use of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Notify Inspector upon cleaning assigned room
- Keep storage rooms neat and clean
- Offer assistance to guests/owners in a courteous manner
- Assist other housekeepers and inspectors as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus!
- Ability to stand/walk during entire shift
- Ability to reach, bend and stoop
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use mop, broom, vacuum cleaner
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)