- Supervise the Front Desk team to include scheduling, discipline, etc.
- Prepare/organize daily activities/duties of Front Desk.
- Oversee the completion of checklists; audit checklists for accuracy
- Ensure guest arrival/departure information is prepared.
- Assist team with checking guests in/out and other duties
- Assist with problem resolution
- Maintains good communication between departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have above average computer skills with Microsoft Office programs knowledge and the ability to learn property-specific systems.
- Must have excellent team leadership and developmental skills
- Must be able to encourage a positive attitude in all team members.
- Minimum of 1-year prior supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 1 year prior Front Desk/Reservations experience.
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Must be able to lift/move up to 25 lbs. as needed
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)