- Assist Food and Beverage Managers in daily routines of opening and closing on-site restaurants. Supervise staff to achieve World Class Service.
- Perform the daily operations that are required in a restaurant to achieve guest satisfaction through World Class Service.
- Supervise and work with staff to serve food and drinks and interact with guests during the shift.
- Must be able to resolve guest and team member complaints/concerns.
- Be responsible for adherence to ABC laws/regulations as well as Health Department requirements
- Responsible for placing orders and assisting with inventory par levels
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of work areas
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have basic knowledge of POS systems and the ability to learn new programs as needed
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 year fosod & beverage experience with bartending knowledge, required
- Must have knowledge of ABC laws and regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach as needed
- Must be able to work in outside hot, inclement weather conditions
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)