We’re looking for self-motivated and goal-oriented team members who have the potential to work from home (MUST be able to report to the office as required) as part of our sales-driven culture with great starting pay and monthly incentives based on performance. Agents must have a friendly and energetic attitude to be the first contact for potential guests of Spectrum Resorts. The majority of tasks will include securing bookings while educating potential guests of the special benefits and perks of renting through Spectrum Resorts to stay at the most sought after properties on the Alabama Gulf Coast. Other duties will include handling existing reservations and concierge-type calls, along with other tasks assigned by leadership as it relates to reservations.
- Answer reservation calls and secure bookings.
- Accept payment and confirm reservation.
- Follow up on initial calls and leads.
- Provide resort information to guests.
- Book reservations for on-site dining, spa, beach chair rentals, etc.
- Excellent customer service/hospitality skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office programs and the ability to learn property-specific computer programs
- Self motivated to work independently
- Strong sales skills to close sales and follow up on leads
- Prior Front Desk or Reservations experience, a plus!
- Must be able to sit at a computer and on the phone for entire shift
- Must be able to work from home in a home office as needed
- Must be available to report on-site as required
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)