THE BEACH CLUB BARTENDER
Bartenders create a guest-oriented experience to include taking/serving orders, collecting payment, clearing/cleaning bar and interacting with guests. Bartenders also provide service to Restaurant servers.
- Provide top-quality customer service to guests
- Prep & set up bar to include liquor, fruit, garnishes
- Take orders and prepare drinks
- Serve food and beverages to order.
- Use the POS system to ring orders, print checks and collect payment
- Be knowledgeable of bar and food menus/services
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Restock condiments as needed
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Balance checks at end of shift.
- Make reasonable efforts (such as checking id’s, cutting guests off, etc.) to limit issues and liability related to serving alcohol.
- Clean server area, work areas, and tables.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years prior bartender experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Solid knowledge of Alabama liquor laws
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel as needed
- Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to work in outside weather conditions as required
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)