THE BEACH CLUB SUSHI CHEF
The Sushi Chef is responsible for preparing WORLD CLASS sushi and customer service. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of sushi rolling experience and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Prep sushi product and set up station for each shift.
- Roll and prepare sushi to order.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and health department guidelines in the sushi area and kitchen.
- Work with Sushi Runners to insure quick preparation and deliver of product.
- Assist with inventory to include maintaining par levels and assisting with monthly inventory.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of sushi experience, required.
- Ability to understand kitchen operations and have knowledge about ingredients and kitchen equipment.
- Excellent hospitality and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn ordering/inventory systems
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and crouch as needed.
- Ability to move up to 25 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Spectrum Resorts is home to people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We work together to redefine the beach vacation - and make the world a better place in the process.
What does it take to become World Class? It takes an entire team united behind a central vision. At Spectrum, we all work together to “Create Happy Memories” – for our Guests, for our Rental Partners, and for our Team Members. We work hard, we innovate, we have fun, we celebrate each other’s successes, and together, we deliver the best resort experience on the Gulf Coast.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)